2009年7月31日

Wat da FXXX

* Being a professional, how can an in-house lawyer provide copy of company announcements which chinese and english version doesn't synchronize? I felt sorry for my IT and ebanking colleagues, who have to OT on Friday nite. And of course, I felt shit too
* Stuck in office until 11pm. Wat da FXXX!
* I've been OT for 2 weeks consecutively. Here I'm talking about leaving office no earlier than 9:30pm daily, and work during Sat and Sun.
* Really run out of energy, in bad shape, poor skin condition....so I decided to skip tmr's boat trip. I rather get some sleep and spend time with my cutie handsome charming witty little brother. I've so many things to tell him. He's been my caring listener no matter what.
* To Miss C and her friend: I'm sooooo sorry that i can't join tmr, just too tired(and M come). Since i'm the one invite you both, i'll try to bargin with the host to minimize the cost. But free of charge is unlikely. Grateful if each of you can pay me back $50, that's better than nothing. I'll bear the remaining cost>_<
* I think I did ok in the final in today. Hoping for good news next Monday.

沒有留言: